7. License and Prohibited Conduct
Your License. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, and revocable right to access and use the Service only for your own internal, personal, or non-commercial use, and only in a manner that complies with all local, state, national, and foreign laws, treaties, regulations, and other legal requirements that apply to you or your use of the Service, including those relating to data security and data privacy. If your use of the Service is prohibited by applicable law, then you do not have authorization to use the Service. Blend Realty is not responsible for unlawful uses of the Service.
Prohibited Uses. Use of the Service for any illegal purpose, or any other purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. Without limitation, you will not:
- Use the Service to harass, abuse, or threaten any other person;
- Provide information that is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Use the Service commercially, for benchmarking, or to compile information for any product or service;
- Copy, download (other than for personal use, or as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms), modify, distribute, post, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, broadcast, duplicate, publish, republish, upload, license, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any content or other information contained on or obtained from or through the Service by any means except as provided for in these Terms or with the prior written consent of Blend Realty;
- Scrape, access, monitor, index, frame, link, or copy any content or information on the Service by accessing the Service in an automated way, using any robot, spider, scraper, web crawler, or any other method of access other than manually accessing the publicly available portions of the Service through a browser or accessing the Service through any approved API;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers of the Service, if any, or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Service;
- Post material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them (in either case as determined by Blend Realty in our sole discretion);
- Upload or otherwise make available any material that contains any software, device, instructions, computer code, files, programs and/or other content or feature that is designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment (including without limitation any time bomb, virus, software lock, worm, self-destruction, drop-device, malicious logic, Trojan horse, trap door, “disabling,” “lock out,” or “metering” device, or any malicious code);
- Attempt to disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of the Service;
- Use the Service to distribute any other party’s intellectual property unless you have the right to do so, or remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice contained on the Service;
- Make available trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information, or provide any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, including but not limited to insider information, or confidential or proprietary information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements;
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or impersonate any person or entity;
- Frame, inline link, or similarly display the Service or any portion thereof;
- Violate these Terms or any guidelines or policies posted by Blend Realty;
- Interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service.
Blend Realty reserves the right, but not the obligation, in our sole and absolute discretion, to remove any information provided by you, block access to the Service, and/or deactivate your Service account for violation of these Terms.